4-Week Olympic Weightlifting Class
April 2nd – April 30th
Mondays & Wednesdays 4:30 – 5:30pm
Take a month after the CrossFit Open to step away from the clock and build your base.
Join our 4-Week Olympic Weightlifting Class. Where the only goal is to get stronger.
You’ll practice the major lifts; develop strength through barbell complexes and accessory work; and make major gains to your overall fitness.
Olympic Weightlifting classes include:
- snatch & clean and jerk technique breakdown
- light weight practice
- barbell complexes
- percentage-based lifting
- heavy squatting
- core strength
- general conditioning drills
$35 (add-on to CrossFit membership)
Week One Programming
- A. Find a one-rep max squat clean and jerk
- B. 3×3-position pause clean pull @ 80%
- C. 5×5 strict press
- D. 3 rounds for time: 10 hanging knee raises 20 plate jumps 30 single unders
- A. Find a one-rep max snatch (power or squat)
- B. 3×10 front squat
- C. 5x40m sprint, rest 1 min b/w sets